Int-forex gives the best prices on foreign exchange. It's THE EXCHANGE between people who need each others currency.
Let's say a client wants Swiss Francs (CHF), and has US$5,000 to exchange. She registers the requirement and we optimize the request against available offers. She gets the best rate. She accepts. No problem.
Try it and see. Compare prices with anything else available. It's secure, fast, easy and will save you money.
See the demonstration:
Log in using any of the six demonstration users (they all use different currencies and show the rates that are available):
- User ID: demo01 password: demo01
- User ID: demo02 password: demo02
- User ID: demo03 password: demo03
- User ID: demo04 password: demo04
- User ID: demo05 password: demo05
- User ID: demo06 password: demo06
Once you are logged in, a demonstration tab appears on the home screen. Click on the Demonstration tab and test the exchange rates on offer, using the user's currency accounts.
Then register, and save.
There are no fees. No exchange rate differential. No commission. The price you get is the rate that the counterparty is offering.
How it works
We've all done it at some time. You're headed overseas, and need some cash when you arrive. So you call your contact who recently returned from your intended destination, and ask if he has any of the currency. He says sure. You ask if you can exchange some, and again he says sure. Done. This works like that, just on a much bigger scale. Now you have billions of contacts, who who are willing to exchange their currency for your currency, with no fees and no exchange rate differential.
And now it's not just for the cash on arrival. You want to buy a house or a business overseas. Sure. Get the foreign currency here. No fees. No differential.
Is it secure
Yes. Before anyone can place an offer, they need to have placed the funds to cover the offer into the trust account. That ensures that the funds are there to meet the transaction. Similarly, the funds to match the acceptance of an offer must be in place before anyone can accept an offer. Provided the funds are there, the system processes the transactions.
It was an exciting time. My business had been appointed the regional distributor for a device that was getting mostly five star reviews. We needed to import the stock. We needed to pay up front. As a small business, that was the start of the nightmare, and it was expensive. Approval. Letters of credit. Forms. Bureaucracy. We got the money, eventually. It was a hassle. We lost months. The government talks about helping small business, because that's where the jobs are. They talk a lot. Help - not so much.
Now, it's easy. Enjoy.
Your privacy is critically important to us. At int-Forex.com, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
We are the people an organisation dedicated to moving money easily. We never forget whose money it is, and who the most important person in this business is - you.
- Our website;
- Our mobile application, and
- Other usersâ€™ websites that use our Services, while you are logged in to your account with us.
Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do soâ€“for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our Services, and from outside sources. Letâ€™s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
Itâ€™s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
- Basic Account Information: We ask for basic information from you in order to set up your account. For example, we require individuals who sign up for a int-Forex.com account to provide a their name, a user ID, a password, their date of birth, language preference, country and email address. The email address and password form part of the security system. If the password is incorrect, it will not be possible for you to activate your account. The password is an important security measure for you.
- Public Profile Information: None of the information that you provide to int-Forex.com constitutes public information. Weâ€™ll keep it that way.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the IP address, unique device identifiers, the date and time of access We collect log information when you use our Servicesâ€“for example, when you create or make changes to your accounts on int-Forex.com.
- Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. This is part of the security system. Illegal activities follow patterns. Monitoring patterns if irregular activities, especially those from specific IP addresses allow us to offer an additional layer of protection.
How And Why We Use Information
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
- To provide our Services;
- To further develop and improve our Services;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, and protect the rights and property of int-Forex.com and others, which may otherwise result in us declining a transaction or the use of our Services;
- To communicate with you, for example through an email, about notifications of transactions on your accounts, currency offers that you have asked to be alerted to, and authentication of changes to your banking details;
Legal Bases for Collecting and Using Information
A note here for those in the European Union about our legal grounds for processing information about you under EU data protection laws, which is that our use of your information is based on the grounds that:
- The use is necessary in order to fulfill our commitments to you under our Terms of Service or other agreements with you or is necessary to administer your accountâ€“for example, in order to enable access to our website on your device; or
- The use is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or
- The use is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or
- We have a legitimate interest in using your informationâ€“for example, to provide and update our Services, to improve our Services so that we can offer you an even better user experience, to safeguard our Services, to communicate with you,and to prevent any problems with our Services, and to personalize your experience.
How Long We Keep Information
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we obtained itâ€“which are described in the section above on How and Why We Use Informationâ€“and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Limit the Information that You Provide: If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account information Please keep in mind that if you do not provide this information, certain features of our Servicesâ€“may be a little more complicatedâ€“for example the default account holder for when setting up bank accounts is you. If this information is missing or incorrect, your will be required to type the name of the account holder each time you register an account. Giving the wrong name for the account holder could result in the bank refusing transactions.
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt out of receiving notifications of offers at any time. We will still send you other messages, like those about your transactions and legal notices, and security concerns.
- Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: You can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using int-Forex.comâ€™s website, with the drawback that certain features of int-Forex.comâ€™s website may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
- Close Your Account: While weâ€™d be very sad to see you go, if you no longer want to use our Services :( :( :( :(, you can close your int-Forex.com account. Please keep in mind that we may continue to retain your information after closing your account, as described in How Long We Keep Information aboveâ€“for example, when that information is reasonably needed to comply with (or demonstrate our compliance with) legal obligations such as law enforcement requests, or reasonably needed for our legitimate business interests.
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the â€śGDPRâ€ť), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
You can usually access, correct, or delete your personal data using your account settings and tools that we offer, but if you arenâ€™t able to do that, or you would like to contact us about one of the other rights, scroll down to How to Reach Us to, well, find out how to reach us.
EU individuals also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
How to Reach Us
Other Things You Should Know (Keep Reading!)
- In the case of US based entities, entering into European Commission approved standard contractual arrangements with them, or ensuring they have signed up to the EU-US Privacy Shield; or
- In the case of entities based in other countries outside the EEA, entering into European Commission approved standard contractual arrangements with them.
You can ask us for more information about the steps we take to protect your personal information when transferring it from the EU.
Ads and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Thatâ€™s it! Thanks for reading.